LYSA will create as many teams as needed depending on the number of players to sign up. Currently LYSA anticipates we will have the following options available in the spring
Under 4 (U-4) Academy
- Players in the U4 Academy meet once a week (most likely on Saturdays).
- Players work on fun, simple activities to introduce core soccer skills (dribbling, shooting, etc).
Community (Rec) League
- Players in the U6, U8 and U10 Community league are assigned to teams that will compete against other LYSA teams in the same age group.
- All games are in Lebanon and no travel is involved.
- All teams will be Co-Ed.
- Each team will play approximately 6 games on Saturdays.
- Team Sizes
- U-6 plays 4 vs. 4 (no keeper)
- U-8 plays 4 vs. 4 (no keeper)
- U-10 plays 6 vs. 6 (5 + a keeper)
Inter-Community (Rec+) league
- Players in the 12U and 15U age ranges will be assigned to teams that play in the West Central Suburban Soccer Federation (WCSSF) Inter-Community league which has teams from Avon, Brownsburg, Danville, etc.
- There will be travel involved with half of the games played away and half in Lebanon.
- These are now all COED teams.
- All players will play in every game for at least half of a game
- Team Sizes
- U-12 plays 8 vs. 8 (7 + a keeper)
- U-14 plays 11 vs. 11 (10 + a keeper)