Spring 2017 Registration!
Registration for Spring 2017 is underway! There are 3 ways to sign up:
- Complete the paper form and mail it to the address indicated: Registration PDF
- Complete the paper form and drop it off at the Lebanon Boys and Girls Club: Registration PDF
Saturday Feb 4th 9:00am – 12:00pm
Saturday Feb 18th 9:00am – 12:00pm
Saturday Mar 4th 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Register online
The fine print:
- REC+ registration ends 2/21/17.
- REC registration ends 3/5/17.
- REC: all practices and games are held at Southside Park (by the football field complex). Games will be on Saturday mornings before noon (rescheduled games may be on weeknights). Practice days and times are determined by the coach.
- REC+: COED teams that play other nearby communities (Plainfield, Tri-West, Zionsville, etc.). Games will usually be on Saturday afternoons or Sunday afternoons. There may be games on weeknights as well. All home games are played at Southside. Practice days and times are determined by the coach.
- Due to IN Soccer changes, and the size of the club, we are no longer able to honor special requests to play up above their age group, or play with certain players, or play for a certain coach. The exception being that siblings will always be able to play together if they are in the same age group, and coaches will always have their children on their teams.
- Due to growing numbers, LYSA can no longer honor “special requests.” Players cannot play up, and requests for teammates cannot be honored. The exception being that siblings in the same age group will always be on the same team, and a parent who coaches will always have his/her child(ren).
- U4 Academy (born 2013): $40
- U6 (born 2011-2012): $55
- U8 (born 2009-2010): $65
- U10 (born 2007-2008): $75
- 12U (born 2005-2006): $100
- 15U (born 2003-2004): $110
- Note: If you agree to be a head coach, you will get a refund for your player at the end of the season.
18U Boys Travel Tryouts
LYSA is seeking players for the spring 2017 season to play in the Indiana Soccer League Division 2, and select tournaments. In 2016 the team placed 1st in the Red Lion Invitational & 3rd in their ISL Division 2 group.
Age Requirement: Birth date in 1998 or after
- Memory Hall Gym
- 315 N Lebanon Street
- Lebanon, IN
- Time: January 3, 2017 7:00-8:00 PM (Offers to join the team will be made after the session.)
- Home games and practices will be held on our top quality field
- LYSA provides certified coaching at a reasonable price – the estimated cost is $525, including league fees, tournament fees, referee fees and uniform. Fees will be finalized after tryouts are complete
- Players will have 2 or 3 training sessions a week and league games on the weekend. There are occasional games during the week and tournaments planned during the spring season which may involve travel out of state.
- Indoor training will be offered starting in February 2017. An optional indoor team may be formed during the winter.
- Players are expected to be punctual and prepared for all training sessions and games.
Questions: Please contact Coach Doug Mark for more information
- Email: email@example.com
- Call/text 765.336.9511
The registration form can be found here: LYSA_Spring_2017_Travel_Reg_Form_V2
**If you commit to joining the team, a $100 deposit will be collected. Payment plans are available as needed
**According to US Soccer Policy Rule 201 Section 3, a player is registered for a seasonal year from the moment the player or the player’s representative executes the registration form and pays the appropriate fees. Indiana Soccer considers a player committed for the period of one seasonal year once the registration form is signed and the fee or a portion of said fee equal to $25 or more is paid to the club.December 21, 2016 10:31 am
Class for new soccer referees
Anyone 12 or over, is eligible to train to be a soccer referee. It’s a great way to get some money and be even more a part of soccer. There is a class offered in Zionsville this winter. You just sign up, watch the videos and study, take the online test, then go to the training class in Feb. You can sign up here: https://indianasoccerreferees.gameofficials.net/public/class/classSearch.cfm?classTypeID=922 (you can select any of the classes, but Zionsville is the closes to Lebanon).
If you have any questions, just ask: ASK Lysa
October 26, 2016 10:10 pm
Notice about parking at HS fields
Please note that parking is prohibited along the gravel path by the field for the U14, U16, and u19 home games. There are fields on both sides of the path. Parking on them is tearing them up. Please Note appropriate parking: